◉ℱashion post❀Blue Velvet

26.12.12







 Merry Christmas everyone!!!!
This is my special occasion dress , I'm planning to wear it on my birthay , on 29/12 !
Tell me , what are you going to wear for new years eve??

Καλά Χριστούγεννα σε όλους σας!!
Προσφατα αγόρασα αυτό το μπλέ βελουτέ φόρεμα , το οποίο σκοπεύω να φορέσω στα γενέθλια μου στις 29/12 !
Πειτε μου εσείς τι θα φορέσετε την Πρωτοχρονιά?





Blue Velvet Dress :Mango // Gloves : Promod // Shoes :New Matic //Bracelet . earrings :Sfera








Watch my fashion videos on youtube HERE  !
My previous outfit post HERE
and more fashion posts HERE




You Might Also Like

12 σχόλια

  1. Diva!Σταρ του Hollywood προηγούμενων δεκαετιών! :D

    thewillbyds.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Τόσο γοητευτική, τόσο όμορφη!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teleia, teleia, teleia!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. εισαι ΘΕΑΑΑ!~!!!!!!!!!
    http://jiubilo.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey pretty lady!!you look goooorgeous!!
    xoxo
    Dèna
    Style LimeLight
    (Don't miss the Sheinside GIVEAWAY on my blog!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Εισαι θεα!!!!!!!
    Καλες γιορτες!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not sure yet what I'm going to wear for New Year's Eve. Thank you so much for your lovely comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Classy style and beautiful ombre hair! great :-*

    my blog is
    donnaiveh.blogspot.com

    lets follow each other on GFC, FB,Twitter,Bloglovin´

    great day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Είναι ειλικρινά υπέροχο, και εσύ μια κούκλα!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments! Feel free to leave the link to your blog as I read all comments and try my best to always return the visit!✌

Like us on Facebook

Google+ Followers