My beach outfit!

22.6.13












                                                                        Photos : Elektra K , my little brother !!


(ΕΝ)Yesterday I went to  a nearby beach, as i told you in a previous post ,  and of courseI didn't lose the opportunity  to take some pictures , as an addicted blogger!!
How about my new swimwear?Do you like it??

PS, two of those pictures  were taken by  my  six-year old  brother!


Εχθες έκανα το πρώτο μου μπάνιο σε μια κοντινή παραλία , και φυσικά δεν παρέλειψα να βγάλω μερικές φωτογραφίες , εγώ η εθισμένη πλέον blogger!!
Τι λέτε για το καινούριο μου μαγιώ?? Σας αρέσει??Έψαχνα φέτος μετα μανίας να πάρω ολόσωμο , και τελικά δεν το μετάνιωσα καθόλου!
Υποσημείωση , δυο φωτογραφίες τις έβγαλε ο εξάχρονός μου αδερφός!


What I'm wearing :

ASOS Mesh Panel Plunge Suit , find it here || High waisted denim shorts , Pull and Bear  , Summer 2013 || Hat , Sfera , spring 2013 

You Might Also Like

4 σχόλια

  1. Το μαγιώ είναι θεϊκό!! Το λάτρεψα! Σου πάει πολύ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. σευχαριστω πολυ!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Τέλειο συνδυασμός μαγιό με σορτσάκι!! Καλό καλοκαίρι 2014! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ευχαριστω επισης!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments! Feel free to leave the link to your blog as I read all comments and try my best to always return the visit!✌

Like us on Facebook

Google+ Followers