Not another summer outfit!

23.7.13











With my mom!









Everything : Zara !



                                 Photos : Ilektra K. , Stefanos N.

You can not imagine for how long I wanted to take some pictures in the fields , and I finally  did it!
This is not something that you usually wear in Greece during summer , because as you know  the weather is hot right now ,but I recently bought these clothes on sales and i wanted so badly to wear them so why not to shoot with them?

                           TWITTER || Follow on Bloglovin  || FACEBOOK  || YOUTUBE|| INSTAGRAM


You Might Also Like

0 σχόλια

Thank you for all your lovely comments! Feel free to leave the link to your blog as I read all comments and try my best to always return the visit!✌

Like us on Facebook

Google+ Followers