Animal Print addiction!

9.8.13













                                           Photos : M , Do you Speak Gossip

Denim Shirt : Massimo Dutti , Winter 2013 || Black Top : Massimo Dutti , Summer 2012 || Animal printed skirt :Zara Summer 2013 || Gold Sandals with studs  : Zara , Summer 2013 ||Necklace : Forever 21 , thanks to FashionBeautyLights  || Lips : Mac , Creme Cup ||Nails : Sephora , Yellow Umbrella

(EN)
Since I bought this skirt with zebra print, (Zara sales, 20 E) I feel like I've become addicted to animal print!
In this outfit I decided to combine it  into a more casual outfit, because it's  easy to wear it in the evening, with a simple black or white tops with your favorite black heels or platforms!
I need to thank my lovely M ,  Do you speak gossip, who took those photos!!You can see the photos I took with her outfit HERE.
What a joy when you meet people who have the same madness like you!

I send you my kisses my dear readers, from the exotic Arta!


(ΕΛ)Απο τη στιγμή που αγόρασα αυτή τη φούστα με το print ζεβρας ,(Zara sales , 20 E) νιώθω σαν να έχω εθιστεί στο animal print!Οπότε τι πιο φυσικό απο το να σας την δείξω κι εσάς;;
Πιο ξανθιά απο ποτέ και μαυρισμένη ,  αποφάσισα να την συνδιάσω σε ένα πιο casual outfit , γιατι το μόνο εύκολο είναι να την φορέσετε το βράδυ , με ένα απλό μαυρο ή άσπρο τοπάκι με τα αγαπημένα σας μαύρα πέδιλα ή πλατφόρμες!
Αυτές τις φωτογραφίες τις τράβηξε η αγαπημένη M , Do you speak gossip , και την ευχαριστώ πολύ!
Μπορείτε να δείτε τις φωτογραφίες που τραβήξαμε με το outfit της ΕΔΩ .
Τι χαρά όταν συναντάς ανθρώπους που έχουν την ίδια τρέλα όπως κι εσυ!!!

Σας στέλνω τα φιλιά μου αγαπημένοι μου αναγνώστες , απο την εξωτική Άρτα !!

                         TWITTER || Follow on Bloglovin  || FACEBOOK  || YOUTUBE|| INSTAGRAM

You Might Also Like

0 σχόλια

Thank you for all your lovely comments! Feel free to leave the link to your blog as I read all comments and try my best to always return the visit!✌

Like us on Facebook

Google+ Followers