A bit of grunge

2.10.13












                                              Photos : Call me M , DoYouSpeakGossip 
                                                            Maria , Style Bows


I've said it before and say it again! Autumn is my favorite season, because you can combine summer and winter clothes, and nobody can judge you!
So  I wear my favorite dungarees, my most worn item this summer, along with last year's favorite ankle boots, dark grunge  makeup and a plaid shirt !


Το εχω ξαναπεί και το ξαναλεω!!Το φθινόπωρο είναι η αγαπημένη μου εποχή , μιας και μπορείς να συνδυάσεις καλοκαιρινά και πιο χειμερινά ρούχα , χωρίς κανείς να μπορεί να σου πει τίποτα!
Ετσι κι εγω , έβαλα την αγαπημένα μου σαλοπέτα , την οποία έλιωσα το καλοκαίρι , μαζί με τα περσινά αγαπημένα ankle boots , σκούρο μακιγιαζ και το καρό πουκάμισο που παίζει πολύ αυτόν τον καιρό !
Μπορείτε να δείτε περισσότερες φωτογραφίες και με τα outfits των κοριτσιων σε λιγες μερες!


Plaid Shirt , Denim Dungarees : Pull & Bear ||  Ankle boots : Bershka || Silver necklace : Sfera ||Lips :Mac Retro Matte collection , Fixed on Drama



                         TWITTER || Follow on Bloglovin  || FACEBOOK  || YOUTUBE|| INSTAGRAM

You Might Also Like

0 σχόλια

Thank you for all your lovely comments! Feel free to leave the link to your blog as I read all comments and try my best to always return the visit!✌

Like us on Facebook

Google+ Followers