SEAS THE DAY

26.7.16

WEARING :    bikini top and bottom LOCAL STORE . hat H&M . sunscreen LOREAL . sunglasses GIANNI VENTURI .
















  ALL PHOTOS BY ME & MARIA P. || STYLEBOWS

Follow on Bloglovin 
INSTAGRAM || TWITTER  || FACEBOOK  || YOUTUBE

Hellooooo folks!!!!
Μου φαίνεται απιστευτο οτι έχει περάσει ένας μήνας απο την ημέρα που βγάλαμε αυτές τις φωτο με το Μαράκι!
Ήταν το πρώτο και τελευταίο μου μπανιο στη θάλασσα για φέτος, μιας και οι διακοπές για μένα δεν είναι μέσα στο πρόγραμμα και η θάλασσα μου πέφτει λιγάκι μακρυά!
Την επόμενη Δευτέρα υπόσχομαι να τα μάθετε όοολα σχετικά με το νέο μου ξεκίνημα με βιντεάκι στο κανάλι μου!
Μέχρι τότε, καλές βουτιές gals!!!

It's been already one month since we took these photos with Maria and I can't believe how fast the time goes!
This was my first and the last time I went to the beach for this summer, because, as you may know, I moved to London!!!
I promise to tell you more about my new life next Monday on my channel!!!
Until then, have fun gals!! 

You Might Also Like

0 σχόλια

Thank you for all your lovely comments! Feel free to leave the link to your blog as I read all comments and try my best to always return the visit!✌

Like us on Facebook

Google+ Followers