BAREFOOT

23.8.16

WEARING :    black ruffle dress SHEIN HERE cardigan H&M HERE  . watch DANIEL WELLINGTON HERE . hat H&M HERE .


 




 








  ALL PHOTOS BY NIKOS PRATANOS, find him here 


Follow on Bloglovin 



                           Hellooooo folks!!!!
Καλημερες απο το ηλιόλουστο Λονδίνο!!!! Πέρασαν σχεδόν δυο μήνες απο τη μέρα που εφτασα στο Stansted και συνεχίζω να είμαι ενθουσιασμένη με τα πάντα εδώ! Εχω τόσα πολλά πράγματα να ανακαλύψω τους μήνες που έρχονται!!
Σήμερα βλέπεις δυο αγαπημένα μου κομμάτια που τα έχω φορέσει και σε προηγούμενα outfits εδω και εδω σε μια ξυπόλητη φωτογράφηση,όπως αρμόζει στην ανεμελιά του καλοκαιριού!!
Πείτε μου ποιον ανυπομονεί για την επιστροφή στα σχολικά θρανία οπως εγω?!? :Ρ
Πολλά φιλιά!!!

Goooodmorning from sunny London!!!Today is a good, kinda hot day and I have a day off! woohoo!!
When I woke up this morning I was thinking how time flies when you are busy.I can't believe it's been almost two months since the day my plane landed in Stansted!
This outfit is plan and simple yet I'm wearing my two favorite summer pieces! The unsual thing is that Im barefoot! Every now and then give feet a break by walking barefoot especially in summer!The feeling of sand between your toes is priceless! 





You Might Also Like

0 σχόλια

Thank you for all your lovely comments! Feel free to leave the link to your blog as I read all comments and try my best to always return the visit!✌

Like us on Facebook

Google+ Followers