COLUMBIA FLOWER MARKET

16.12.16

WEARING :    coat ZARA. white jeans LEVI'S. sweater ZARA . shoes ALDO . watch CLUSE find it HERE .



 


ALL PHOTOS BY KONSTANTINA M. 

Hellooooo folks!!!!
Last Sunday we went with my friend K. to Columbia flower market, one of London’s most visually appealing markets and it was impossible for me to resist on shooting my outfit
Columbia Road overflows with flowers and every kind of plants every Sunday, but you can also find many independent galleries and small shops alongside the market!
If you don't have any plans for next Sunday you should definately go for a visit!

Enjoy your day to the fullest.
Cheers.
Follow on Bloglovin 
INSTAGRAM || TWITTER  || FACEBOOK  || YOUTUBE

You Might Also Like

0 σχόλια

Thank you for all your lovely comments! Feel free to leave the link to your blog as I read all comments and try my best to always return the visit!✌

Like us on Facebook

Google+ Followers